Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nadal Retires

Well, I do have in my raquet bracket a Murray/Federer final. But Nadal is my dream boyfriend and favorite in the top ten.

Look how hard he tried to play it out. What a man. He tried, but he doesn't want to really hurt himself....I love him.

Andy played well. I have him losing to the Fed, but it would be exciting if he won it,too. And at this point, my raquet bracket is so screwed I don't really care.

Aaaaaaaaah. Tennis. That said, I stayed up waaaay too late watching tennis last night and facebook chatting with this really cute old friend of mine who lives in LA and so for him, it was three hours earlier. Tonight, NO facebook chatting with cute boys! And staying up late watching tennis! NO no no.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: