Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Monaco defeats Murray!!!

I love all the diving Monaco is doing. He will be full of bruises tomorrow. I could ice them for him! I also really believe in arnica oil for bruises, especially the homeopathic versions.
Hi Juan Monaco!
It's 4/3 in the third, Monaco is up a break, but Murray could still win this easily. I am trying not to smoke and it's making me miserable. But smoking was making me miserable- not while I was smoking- but the next day.

Wait. Now Monaco just got broken. That sucks. But man, Murray is playing the best tennis of his life, although here, in this match, Monaco is just stinking a bit at just the right moments.

WOW!!!! The peeps are saying, Murray isn't serving well. But, uh, Monaco really really hit some great shots, massaged the ball and then- pulled the trigger when the time was right. Such smart tennis!!!

I love Argentine players. Yeah, Juan!!!!

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: